InJobDESK - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. InJobDESK.net will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Beacon Funding is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Beacon Funding is open for new position as SQL Database Administrator in Bengaluru, Karnataka start from March 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this SQL Database Administrator March 2018 recruitment in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on SQL Database Administrator March 2018 in Bengaluru, Karnataka below.
Beacon Funding Recruitment - March 2018
SQL Database Administrator (Bengaluru, Karnataka)
The SQL Database Administrator (DBA) will work closely with our organization’s business managers, business users, application developers, and network team to model, design, and monitor database systems (currently MS SQL Server). The SQL DBA role will be responsible for establishing database business rules, maintaining documentation of data and reporting protocols, and assisting in the development and implementation of best practices for the management of databases including the assurance of database policies and procedures, data integrity, data extraction, report customization, and analysis.
- Control application patch management and version control
- Plan and control database instance strategy
- Install, configure, and upgrade server software and related products
- Perform application tuning and performance monitoring
- Develop, maintain, and execute sound backup and recovery policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain security and access standards and guidelines
- Create and maintain documentation on best practices
- Conduct code reviews and help to enforce standards and practices
- Train developers and users on best practices, standards, and guidelines
- Help to triage technical issues (i.e., configuration, code, patch, data)
- Provide consultation to development and network teams
- Understand and support middleware and integration solutions
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges) and encryption
- Identify and evaluate industry trends in database management systems to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management
- 5 Years of experience in Database Management or Database Administration
- Several years of experience working as a hands-on MS SQL Server Database Administrator
- Strong skills and experience in performance tuning indices, queries, and stored procedures
- Experience working in a 24/7 high availability production database environment
- Experience working with Windows Server and Active Directory
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting data and application related issues
- Ability to think logically to analyze business process requirements and convert them to accurate database structure and logic
- Ability to effectively manage concurrent priorities and meet deadlines within an dynamic, fast paced, and challenging environment
- Strong knowledge designing SSIS packages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Data modeling skills for enterprise data warehouses and data marts
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS
- Experience with one or more business intelligence or data visualization tools
- Experience with other commercial or open source databases management systems
- Group Mediclaim policy
- Accident policy
- House rent allowance
- Medical reimbursement
- Retirement benefits (Provident fund)
As one of the leading company in Bengaluru, Karnataka, Beacon Funding opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Beacon Funding also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for SQL Database Administrator in Bengaluru, Karnataka, Bengaluru, Karnataka who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Bengaluru, Karnataka region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for SQL Database Administrator di Bengaluru, Karnataka below.