InJobDESK - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. InJobDESK.net will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. IPE Global is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; IPE Global is open for new position as Senior Manager - HR Operations in New Delhi, Delhi start from March 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Senior Manager - HR Operations March 2018 recruitment in New Delhi, Delhi. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Senior Manager - HR Operations March 2018 in New Delhi, Delhi below.
IPE Global Recruitment - March 2018
Senior Manager - HR Operations (New Delhi, Delhi)
About IPE Global:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH), Urban Development, Education and Skills Development, Infrastructure and Engineering Development, Private Sector Development, Tourism Heritage and Conservation,Environment and Climate Change, Agriculture Development, Forest Governance, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Economic & Public Financial Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank,DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India,Bangladesh, and Philippines.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com ; www.ipeafrica.com Skill Set and Job Description:
Qualification & Experience
- Research, implement and administer all HR operations related policies
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Run and administer payroll processes
- Responsible for HRIS smooth running, reviewing and recommending add on features/functionality
- Handling employee life cycle including joining, orientation and exits
- Delivery of all types of employment contracts as per SLAs
- Strong co-ordination with external vendors (HRIS, Insurance)
- Strong co-ordination with departments specially Finance, Administration and IT
- Ensure complete documentation at all stages and compliance of all SOPs
- Managing the MIS, dashboards and all other related reports
- Participating in Internal and External Audit
- Issuing all types of letters or supervising the team members
- Regular monitoring of HRIS and ERP systems
- Internal co-ordination with HR Business partners
- Full time Post-Graduate degree in Human Resources with 8 - 12 years of relevant experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, while remaining proactive and flexible in style
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with clients and HR colleagues
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex information verbally and in writing
- Excellent skills in Excel, Powerpoint and Word, and self-reliance in developing and formatting documents
- Team Management
- Understanding of all statutory compliances and registration acts
- Capable of taking initiatives on their own with minimum level of supervision
- Result oriented approach to work
- Strong written, verbal, presentation & persuasion skills required
- Open to working in multi-cultural environments and effectively in small and large teams.
Download Job Description
As one of the leading company in New Delhi, Delhi, IPE Global opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. IPE Global also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Senior Manager - HR Operations in New Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in New Delhi, Delhi region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Senior Manager - HR Operations di New Delhi, Delhi below.