InJobDESK - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. InJobDESK.net will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Amazon.com is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Amazon.com is open for new position as Head of Business Development, Artificial Intelligence, AISPL in New Delhi, Delhi start from January 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Head of Business Development, Artificial Intelligence, AISPL January 2018 recruitment in New Delhi, Delhi. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Head of Business Development, Artificial Intelligence, AISPL January 2018 in New Delhi, Delhi below.
Amazon.com Recruitment - January 2018
Head of Business Development, Artificial Intelligence, AISPL (New Delhi, Delhi)
Location : Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore (All Metros)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, servicing customers in more than 190 countries, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders. AWS customers include some of the most innovative startups like Netflix, Pinterest, Spotify, Airbnb, and Instagram as well as some of the largest global enterprises like Shell International, Unilever, Hitachi, Sharp, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Samsung. With Amazon Artificial Intelligence (Amazon AI), which leverages Amazon’s deep investments in AI over the last 20 years, AWS is focused on bringing that knowledge and capability to customers to help them solve complex business challenges through three layers of the cloud based AI stack – Frameworks and Infrastructure with tools like Apache MXNet and TensorFlow, API driven services to quickly add intelligence to applications, and Machine Learning platforms. As a result, we see more and more amazing AI work being done on AWS cloud across education, healthcare, media & entertainment, travel and almost every industry vertical.
Amazon internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), is the local seller of AWS Services in India and is looking for a Head of Business Development for Artificial Intelligence. You will be someone who is deeply excited about this space, passionate about helping customers understand the value proposition of Amazon AI services and how AI can make a big difference to their businesses. As the business development leader for AI within AISPL, your responsibilities will include owning and leading execution of the strategy for the segment, working with the solution architecture, channels and other AISPL teams to drive adoption and usage of the AWS AI offerings, defining key market segments to drive the necessary business and technical relationships with customers and partners to establish new businesses in those markets, and enabling the sales team to drive day-to-day interactions with prospects in order to build long-term business opportunity. You will also work closely with the AISPL service teams to help them evolve the services and address issues and requests from the field.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
- Has business experience and customer-facing skills that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with IT professionals, software developers and architects
- Adept at thinking strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus
- A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must
- You must enjoy communicating with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for helping customers, from hot start-ups to established enterprises
- A broad and strong leader – part builder, part operator and part general manager who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and who understands how to drive a high level of focus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as a key member of the India Business Development team in helping to drive overall AISPL market and technical strategy as it relates to AI
- Define and size target market segments, identify key entities within those segments, and identify key industry partners including ISVs and system integrators
- Set a strategic business development plans for the AI business and for target markets and ensure it is in line with the AISPL strategic direction. Execute the strategic business development plans while working closely with internal stakeholders including account, marketing, & partner teams, solution architects, professional services and support teams, legal and contract teams, and the service teams
- Thought leadership – develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.) and evangelize AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers
- Provide guidance to customers starting their AI journey on how to pick best-fit solutions, based on appropriate services within the AWS portfolio
- Develop and support an AWS internal community of AI-related subject matter experts
- Knowledge of the AI & ML technology landscape with an ability to understand and articulate the business and technical frameworks, architectures and solutions
- An ability to work with the broader AISPL team to develop industry use cases that showcase the compelling nature of the AWS AI services
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our service offerings
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of the business
- Some relevant technical knowledge is helpful in areas such as: database systems, core distributed computing concepts, fundamentals of cloud computing and virtualization, storage systems, etc.
- 10+ years of business development, strategic partnerships, and/or product management experience in the AI and/or advanced-technology arena
- Strong understanding and experience in the field of AI and related technologies
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business
- Strong experience using cloud computing and related emerging technologies
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams
- A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences
- Ability to work across industry segments
- Advanced degree in related technology
- 5 or more years in consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success. Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organisation, from technical experts to senior executives
- Implementation experience with MXNet, TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe, or other deep learning frameworks
- Implementation experience with advanced analytics, including machine learning, and predictive modelling
- Familiarity with AWS Services
- Experience with AWS AI services
As one of the leading company in New Delhi, Delhi, Amazon.com opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Amazon.com also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Head of Business Development, Artificial Intelligence, AISPL in New Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in New Delhi, Delhi region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Head of Business Development, Artificial Intelligence, AISPL di New Delhi, Delhi below.