InJobDESK - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. InJobDESK.net will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. American Express is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; American Express is open for new position as Deputy Relationship Manager in New Delhi, Delhi start from March 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Deputy Relationship Manager March 2018 recruitment in New Delhi, Delhi. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Deputy Relationship Manager March 2018 in New Delhi, Delhi below.
American Express Recruitment - March 2018
Deputy Relationship Manager (New Delhi, Delhi)
About American Express:
We are a Global services company and the world’s largest Card issuer.
Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests. Job responsibilities:
- This is a front-line Sales position in the Consumer Cards Sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our cards products via defined channels of acquisition [Retail, Corporate, Venue-sales]
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation
- Timely execution of all sales activities – leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pi peline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate product
- Researches and understands prospects before making the call
- Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly
- Be the interface between Amex and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
- Keep up-to-date on products and competition
- Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
- Engages in regular portfolio planning to determine areas of focus & project accurate full year forecasts
- Attend relevant industry and partner conferences, tradeshows and networking events
- Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
- Engaging with premium customers to build relationships, and delivering a positive customer experience while acquiring new customers
- Expansion of internal and external relationships, and drive sales results
- The position is also responsible for ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and the highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations. Qualifications Does the job required working in shift:
No Work Locations: Educational Background Required: Experience Required :
- Minimum 6 months of front line/field sales experience in financial services domain. Candidates with more than 12 months of experience in B2C, IT sales, Ecommerce, Travel, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Real Estate can also apply.
- Consultative selling experience
- Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Demonstrated strategic ability– able to link Amex and customer goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent planning skills and territory management skills
- High levels of initiative, self motivation and time management
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
- Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & face to face)
- Ability to establish/maintain credibility with customers and partners
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
17015716 Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time):
As one of the leading company in New Delhi, Delhi, American Express opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. American Express also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Deputy Relationship Manager in New Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in New Delhi, Delhi region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Deputy Relationship Manager di New Delhi, Delhi below.